Well, here we go......

 I have toyed with the idea of writing for a very long time.   I don't find it to be a particular strength of mine, but I enjoy teaching it.    And... writing teachers should be writing...so here I am.   

As my children have grown older, I find myself reflecting and remembering different times over the course of my life - when I was a kid, married before kids, during kids, and now life with a teenager and an almost 20 year-old.  I feel like there are certain pieces of wisdom that I have learned from some successes, but mostly from failures or absolute accidents, that I would like to record.  

I would like to think that these stories highlighting lessons I have learned would be helpful for others - parents in the trenches with little ones or new teachers trying to figure out how to best support their students - but it very well be that this blog is just for me.  To see if I can become a better writer.  To see if I can become a better writing teacher.  To see if I can keep up a challenging pace of a blog entry a day.  To see if I have enough material to write about memories that taught me something.   To see if I enjoy writing.  

If you are taking your time to read my writing, thank you.  I appreciate your time and look forward to feedback.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lies I Tell Myself Every Stinkin' Day

Board Games in an RV: Who Knew How Much Fun That Could Be?

Morning Pre-Dog and Mornings With Dog